Board of Directors
The Board of Directors acts as the executive body of the IIS—FJD, UAM.
Vested with the authority to enforce the policies and agreements passed down by the Governing Council
- Carry out the policies and agreements passed down by the Governing Council: set in motion research initiatives as well as projects and training programs.
- Assign material resources and budget according to the priorities and guidelines of the Governing Council.
- Prepare and draft the annual operational plans and annual reports of the IIS—FJD, UAM.
- Manage the economic and administrative activities of the IIS—FJD, UAM.
- Draft budgets, financial statements, and other required reports to be presented to and approved by the Governing Council.
- Oversee the proper performance and operations within the IIS—FJD, UAM.
- Any other activities as delegated by the Governing Council.
Managing Director of the FJD: Juan Antonio Álvaro de la Parra
Scientific Director of the IIS—FJD, UAM: Carmen Ayuso García
Manager of the IIS—FJD, UAM: Ana Posada Pérez
A representative of the UAM: Alberto Ortiz Arduan
FJD Medical Director: Javier Guerra Aguirre
President of the IRB: F. Javier Bécares Martinez
Director of the Clinical Trials Unit (Carmen Ayuso García): Currently unoccupied
Assistant Director of Teaching: Jerónimo Farré Muncharaz
Secretary of the Research Committee: Victoria del Pozo Abejón
Manager of the Biobank: Federico Rojo Todo