Biotechnology and Molecular Diagnostics
• Predictive panel for albuminuria development in hypertensive patients.
• Biomarker for the porgnosis of Biliopancreatic cancer.
• Use of several siRNA molecules in the treatment of nephrologic diseases associated with premature aging.
• Optimized method for the detection and quantification of the presence of mustard allergens in food.
• New genetic test for the management of patients.
• Diagnostic biomarker for the stratification of severity in asthma.
• Method based on genetic modification of blood cells for the treatment of associated metabolic diseases.
• Method for the production and design of a specific antibody for the treatment of Abdominal Aorta Aneurysm and other associated cardiovascular complications.